Current Permit Holders

To print a replacement for a lost or destroyed Access Permit and vehicle hanger, update Access Permit contact information, or renew an existing Access Permit, please use the form below. Make sure that you enter the information exactly as it appears on your permit. If you would like to update your information on file and are not registered with an e-mail and password, you can fill out the Access Permit Update Form (PDF) and mail it to DEP. 

For further information, please refer to the Access Permit "Frequently Asked Questions" on the Watershed Recreation webpage, or contact DEP by phone at 1-800-575-LAND (5263) or email at

You may either enter your information or use your e-mail address and password.